What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on Skill Vault. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to Skill Vault, and to make the site easier to use.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Authentication and security
- To log you into Skill Vault.
- To protect your security.
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate Skill Vault’s agreements.
- To remember data about your browser and your preferences.
- To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made.
Analytics and research
- To help us improve and understand how people use Skill Vault.
You can opt out of some of these services through tools like the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- To customise Skill Vault with more relevant content.
- To provide you with more relevant advertising.
To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
When using mobile applications you may also receive tailored in-app advertisements. Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows each provide its own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings or contact your platform operator.
What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customise Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Updates & Contact Info